Accessibility Statement for Happy Go Leafy
This is an accessibility statement from Happy Go Leafy LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Happy Go Leafy LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Happy Go Leafy:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Happy Go Leafy is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Happy Go Leafy. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Happy Go Leafy:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 7901 4th St N STE 300 St. Petersburg, FL 33702
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Happy Go Leafy, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Happy Go Leafy:
- While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website at all times. We regularly review our site in comparison to these guidelines using recognized accessibility evaluation tools. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
Happy Go Leafy LLC assessed the accessibility of Happy Go Leafy by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 19 January 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.